Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am Alive

I am serving in Caldwell I think, I live in middleton,
I also can't remember what my address is. My companion is
Elder Castillo, he is from mexico. I taught my first lesson last night,
well sat in my first lesson, and said maybe 2 lines, and just tried
to listen and understand. I still don't really feel like a missionary yet
but maybe later today/ I think we are going knock on doors later today
so we'll see how that goes. We live in the basement of one of the ward
members. Also I started driving yesterday, E. Castillo doesn't have a license
so I have to drive, I would rather be on a bike though, presidente says
that I might be on one sometime, I hope so.

I think it is time for us to go now so I will talk to you all later.

love,

Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment