Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Uneventful Week...

Well this week was another uneventful week here in the booming town of Wendell.
This week we were lucky enough to get to do some more tracting, because a lot of our investigators can only meet with us once a week and a lot of our others are kind of malo. We don't have very much work going on right now which is a little sad, but we are still trying to work hard and are hoping for some work.
This last Friday we got to meet President Cannon. He seems super nice, but he seemed super nervous and even scared. I am really looking forward to getting to know him better. He said that there are going to be some changes, obviously. They are really going to focus on having better trainings so that we can be better teachers. Teaching effectively is really an important part of missionary work. He also said that we are only going to have zone conference every quarter instead of every transfer, so it will now be every other transfer. I am not super excited about that, but he did say that we will have other kind of trainings so we will get to see him just as much.
Also I have been meaning to send my camera card home but I dropped my other card at the church Sunday so it will be a few more days before I get that sent to you all.
I can't really think of much else that is going on here, just a whole lot of the same old song and dance.
I hope all is well y que todos esten bien.
Love
Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment