Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree

Things in Wendell are pretty good. We are in Twin right now and just got out of the temple. The zone leaders brought me such a nice surprise, popcorn popping on the apricot tree, or a lovely package from a lovely person.(That would be from his Aunt Lori and kids) I really enjoyed the picture of me tracting, except I didn't have a companion. Also I will have to meet your new puppy, I always show off my pictures that I have of my puppies. I am still glad that I got a few boxes of candy. It turns out that I am really hungry so they won't last very long. I cant believe how fast everyone is growing up.

Time really flies by, especially on the mission. Looking back on the last week I just feel like it completely disappeared. Pretty much the only thing that was out of the ordinary was we helped load up a horse trailer with a lady's belongings. She is going to be moving in with her parents just in time to turn 50 she says. That was pretty hard work. We were the only people besides her and there really wasn't very much she could do until the washer, dryer, dresser and other heavy stuff got in to the front of the trailer.

The other day we saw a lot of smoke coming from the direction of Twin Falls, and it turns out that the canyon was big time on fire.I was hoping that some of the cows would burn so our investigators could come to church. Ha ha not really because if the cows left they would too, no work no home so...it would be bad.

Well that is pretty much everything.

Love
Elder Paxton

PS I still didn't get a package with the parts for my bike :(

No comments:

Post a Comment