Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Close...

I cant believe that I have already been here for 7.5 weeks. Also
I can't believe that I am leaving in 1.5 weeks, it is so soon!
Time has been flying here. I realized that I have learned more
Spanish in the two months that I have been here than the entire
4 years that people took in high school, it is ridiculous how fast
you can learn when you have the spirit teaching you. We have
learned every grammer principle now and we are just reviewing.
I'm not completely sure but I think I could carry on a
conversation, for the most part, in spanish, but I know that when
I get to Boise, it will be a tremendous wake up call. I really
should bring my journal with me when I come to write these,
it is always so hard what happened when, and what I have told
you already. This sunday(I'm pretty sure it was this sunday)
Sheri Dew came and spoke to us, it was a really good fireside
on how Satan is going to try to bring us down, and what we can
do to prepare for it. Also a fun fact that i am sure everyone
knows but I just found out is she isn't married, you learn
something new everyday. So far the famous people we have
had speak to us have been, Sheri Dew(I always want to type
drew ha) L. Tom Perry and Richard Edgely, of the presiding
bishopric. And the word on the street is that Jeffrey R. Holland
is coming on thanksgiving, that should be very excited, I am
pretty sure I am going to camp out all night to get a good
seat for that. I also cant believe that I am turning 20 in 9
days, I have no idea what I want for my birthday, I don't
really want anything. I don't really need anything either,
not that I can think of at least. Elder Tate says that I
want a ton of granola bars, for my companions(him).
I guess I still have some time to think about it. Maybe
you can send Zoe up for a little while, I can pretend that
I am blind.
This week has been a little crazy, we got 700 new
missionaries in and on wednesday night, for dinner,
all 700 were in the lunch room, all at once, on top of
the couple of hundred already in there. to say the least
it was insanity. Also now gym time is a lot busier,
which means I get to play less volleyball, which doesn't
really make me happy but I'm almost out of here so it
won't be to bad for too long. I cant remember all that
happend this week or if it happened some other week
which is very likely, everyday is the same, so I think
this shall be good for this week, and if you don't like
it you are just going to have to deal with it, because
there is nothing you can do about it haha.
Queiro que sepan que les amo(i think that is right)

Adios,

Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment