Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 7 (already)

Hola,
These past couple of weeks have just flown by.
Real quick, Elder Orchard, one of the elders in my district just
got backfrom shoulder surgery, he was totally crazy and
speaking in Spanishwhen he was coming out of it. I really want
to see his cut it goes from the top of his shoulder to his arm
pit hopefully I can get pictures soon. Oh also I think it is funny
that he got all cut up on Friday the 13th. Anyways, time has
totally flown by. I really can't believe that I am going to be a
real missionary in the field, I don't feel like I am becoming a
missionary yet. I am sure I am but I don't feel like it. Spanish
is getting a lot easier, me and my companions are teaching 3
progressing investigators all in Spanish. It is kind of hard but
also kind of easy at the same time. Thank you for all of the
letters I really enjoy getting mail. Thanks for the package too,
I am enjoying everything that came in it, I have already used
my leatherman for so many things, and I really liked the
pictures of Trevor. Although I still would like pictures of the
doggies, I miss them a lot too. Well its almost dinner
time so I need to get going, seeing as I'm a growing boy
and what not. Necesiti ir adios.
Con amor
Elder paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment