Friday, November 13, 2009

A letter and pictures!

Hello all,
I know you wanted and couldn't wait for one of Dawn's notes, but I figured since I couldn't email you last Friday I should probably write a real letter.
Thanks so much for the package of goodies. I'm pretty sure I have everything I need, except for pictures of the dogs. I now have more candy than I know what to do with. I have my pictures hanging and wow does Trevor look cool! (he was in his Elvis costume from "Joseph") I think it is funny that out of the 23 people in our family photo from the reunion 10 people aren't living in my mission (and that includes me, and obviously you all wouldn't be in my mission). That's not counting Dad's side; so many people to give me love in the form of food!
The weather here has gotten a bit warmer, its perfect for shorts and flip flops. I am excited for it to snow so it will actually be cold. You know how I love the cold.

Spanish is getting easier, we are doing a lot of reviewing which is always nice. Our teachers always say how good we are doing, but we don't always believe them.
Today I was reading in 3rd Nephi and I found my new favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon. It is Chapter 19. Christ has come down and has already left, while he is gone Nephi and the others of the 12 are baptizing and giving the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Christ comes back and is so happy, everyone is praying and being grateful and happy, it is so good. Go read it now! I am pretty sure that I will be able to finish it before I leave like I planned. I have less than 90 pages left and I have 3 weeks from tomorrow (Monday) and a day.
I am really enjoying my time here, but I am getting so excited to get out into the field. I enjoy reading all of everyone's letters and 'dearelders'. Getting mail is always fun. I miss everyone a lot. I am really glad that I got a picture of our family. I hope you enjoy seeing how my life here is going and I want you to all know that I love you so much.

MTC life...


My desk and books

My Ties...
My Hall

Elder Archibald, Elder Paxton and Elder Tate (he's coming to Tempe)

My district


I love to go to the temple!

Con Amor,
Elder Paxton





No comments:

Post a Comment