Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A short one...

On Saturday I sent home my memory card so y'all should get it today or tomorrow. (It did not come today, so hopefully tomorrow. I will post pictures as soon as I get them)
On Sunday we had our stake conference. We were a little worried at first because there were no Hispanics there. But about 15 minutes after it started the room we were in was packed with members and non members. It was really good to have so many people there and the meetings went really well. After stake conference was over Teegan Dunn and Elder Waldorf gave a talk and I said a prayer. It was pretty fun to go to, afterward Amy Dunn made us the cabbage salad. I ate a mountain of that, like always. It was just as good but it had a slightly different flavor of love but it was still very good.
Well quiero que sepan que todo esta bien con migo. We have our zone activity, so we need to get going.
Love
Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment